10 thing you NEED to know about Symington, Earl Byrd
“Tell us about Byrd,” my publisher said. Only having the one publisher I have often wondered whether they all talk in the third person, or this is something peculiar to mine. “And be snappy about it.” I was touting him an idea for a new detective on the block, and knew, by that tone of voice, I only had a few minutes. I took a deep breath and began…
- His parents died while he was a young child and he was brought up by his Grandfather, a welsh duke.
- He speaks eight languages – including hindi and arabic.
- He was bullied in school and became the school clown in order to survive
- He served in the Derbyshire Regiment in India, saw action in Sikkim; and left the army as a major.
- Something happened in Sikkim. Something life changing. He doesn’t talk about it. Ever.
- He has an eye…
View original post 102 more words